Postcard Perfect


Summer 2015
 "Oh my gosh, look, so beautiful!".... "That is so cute!"  Were my mantra and the only words that came out of my mouth for the first month we moved here.  My kids would roll their eyes as I drove them all over the Cape "checking it out".   I loved doing my Cape research,  all you need is a map and a car.   Around every corner, there's a beautiful view, an adorable cape house, a cute shop... I couldn't get enough. There's water everywhere (365 different types of lakes, not to mention the surrounding ocean!!).  On my bike rides, or my runs or driving to and from schools and activities, seeing water around me is soul fulfilling.  It is definitely a huge +PLUS+ on the Pros/Cons list I am mentally keeping. My #wednesdaybeachroute and #capturingthecape on Instagram is full of awesome photos that have inspired me and kept me sane while figuring out my new life here.






Comments

Popular Posts