Jewel-eye JULY

  OH MY.  Where has the time gone??  Yes, it's been shamefully too long since I've posted a thing! Shame on me; But good for me. Instead of documenting every cool thing I came across on the Cape, hidden behind my phone, camera and Mac, I actually partook in some cool things on the Cape! Living is learning! (Wink wink.)
   However, it is still a good idea to catch tidbits on camera to help the old brain and creativity moving along.  And of course to show YOU!
    Here are a few lovely times I was lucky to remember to get on camera!
    And many more to come...
   
    Enjoy

Mayo Beach, Wellfleet

Rocks at Race Point

(My only photo NOT of Cape Cod!!)
Lovers on Lake Champlain in May, Burlington

Lila's Moon Dance

Crab and Moon Snail Gathering on the Flats

Rocks at Race Point



Cutest little lemon yellow snail

Brester Flats at Sunset

Signage in P-Town

Self Explanatory: Time to have fun in Provincetown.

I spy... SEALS!!


OO AHH... 4th of July Fireworks at Wequassett. 


Kayak vantage point, Parkers River

Tree or XL Driftwood to be....

Comments

Popular Posts