Anguish & Joy


   Friends, Family, Faith and Finality
   Poetry of Life
   Responding when the voice inside speaks.  You must listen when it tells you to create.
   Life is anguish and Joy.  Truly.  I have felt so much of both recently. Isolation of winter will do weird things to your mind.  As well as too much time alone. But I have learned after giving up a life to begin another that within the anguish the old familiar, supposed life, there is joy in the new. It is minute, like a tiny sprout when it has just broken the earth.  But it is green with life and hope.  there will be wind and downpours and drought and interference. But. But, if it is strong and has purpose it will persevere and grow. 
  We as humans respond to light and life and positivity.  We need energy and assurance.  I am aware that when I am weak, I need to be embraced and supported by an unseen light or a radiant soul who finds me and seeks me out only. I am human. I need to feel special.  I don't think I am alone in needing this. Isn't this the downfall of humans. We need other humans.  We need acceptance, purpose, light.  We search our lives for others who know and understand us. We search for a purpose, for light.        
   But Time is the dictator. It will give and it will take.  
  I have anguish over what i want and what I cannot control.  I have joy over the delicate yet weighty items of meaning that make my life a Life. 
   You must experience good to know the bad. 
   You must experience bad to appreciate the good.
   There is anguish to feel complete and certain joy.
   And there is joy in overcoming the absolute of anguish. 
  

Comments

Popular Posts